Yes, one year ago today, I began putting random thoughts out there for the whole world to read. Or at least the other two friends I knew who had blogs plus my dad, who were my only readers for a while. But, over the last 365 days, I've made some great friends through this blog and learned a lot. Such as...
- You can be closer to someone you have never "met" than to someone you see every day.
- Not everyone will like what you have to say. But say it anyway-- your blog is your space.
- And there will be days when it feels like no one is listening.
- Sometimes the most random things can inspire the best posts.
- Some people REALLY need a grammar/spelling lesson (okay, maybe I knew that one before...)
- There are a LOT of people who watch the Bachelor.
- Twitter is more fun than Facebook.
- Just keep writing. Even when you think you've hit a wall-- keep writing. The words will come.
Thank y'all for making the last year of my life such a blast! I'm so thankful that I started this blog and met you ladies. Here's to many more blogiversaries!! :)