1. In February, I walked off a plane at Love Field to Donny on bended knee with an engagement ring!
2. In April, my dad and I went to the race in Martinsville-- our last father/daughter trip before Donny moved to NC.
3. Also in April, I played for the orchestra in a production of The Wizard of Oz, which was SO MUCH fun.
4. At the end of April, I took one of my favorite trips to Texas, where we spent the weekend in Fort Worth.
5. In May, my family had a great weekend celebrating Mother's Day and my brother's 25th birthday. And if that wasn't enough to celebrate, it was also Andy Pettitte's return to major league baseball. :)
7. In June, Emily and I took an impromptu trip to Washington, DC!
8. One of my very favorite things about 2012 was the Olympics!!
9. In August, I flew to Dallas early to surprise Donny for his birthday!
11. Also in September, I finished my favorite book of 2012.
12. Late in September was my Bachelorette Beach Weekend!
13. In October, we had our second ever date and made a trip to mountains.
14. And of course in November was my favorite day of the year-- Our Wedding Day. Then we spent a wonderful week in Jamaica!
15. Our first holidays and my birthday together were full of family, fun, Christmas lights, and a ton of festivities and celebrating.
Happy New Year to you all! Here's to an even better 2013! :)