- I didn't get my weekend recap post ready with all the pretty pictures, so it'll have to wait until tomorrow.
- Donny has been unemployed since he moved here except for a few weeks, but he got a job last week and starts tomorrow! We will now be a TINK family! (Two incomes, no kids...)
- I'm pretty excited about his work schedule-- he has to be at work two hours before I do. So I now have someone to help me get out of bed and get my butt in the gym! I SO MUCH prefer going in the morning than in the evening, but it's so hard to get out of bed...
- I managed to stab myself in the face and rip out a good chuck of my forehead with my fingernail getting ready for church yesterday. Ouch. (Wonder why my forehead looks ginormous in this pic...Lol)
- This car is the bane of my existence. This picture is the scene EVERY. MORNING. How hard is it to park a Mini Cooper inside a space?? Or maybe he just needs 10 feet to get out of the driver's side? Either way, I can't get out of my car without hitting it or crowding the car to my right.
- What's with the category "comedy or musical"? It's a rip-off to comedies. Of course Les Miserables was going to win with that competition. A musical should go where the movie would otherwise belong-- either comedy or drama. It shouldn't be automatically lumped with comedies just because there are songs
- My boss came back today from a two-week vacation to Greece and Turkey. Hearing him talk about it, I now need to go to Turkey. There's so much Biblical history there that I'd absolutely love it.
Happy Monday, y'all!