In an effort to make myself be productive this week, I've decided to publish my goals. I need the accountability. If I just say in my head what I want to do, it's far to easy to let them slide. My plan for this week:
1. 10 miles (cumulative) on the treadmill. I wish it could be outside, but alas... Mother Nature isn't cooperating. And I need to get my running legs back.
2. Up at 5:30 three times this week. Donny gets up that early to go to work, and I should get up at the same time to hit the gym. It's the perfect time to do it. But my sleep-loving self usually just dives back under the covers for a few hours.
3. Make dinner at home twice instead of eating out. Two dinners this week should cover us for a while with leftovers since we don't have a whole family eating them. Good for the budget!
4. Have a no-sugar day. Adrian's post really got me to thinking about the sugar I take in. I didn't think I really ingested THAT much sugar. But a big cup of sweet tea here, a cookie there, and it all starts to add up. Plus, I know that it's addictive. So, not giving in to my sugar cravings for a whole day will be a big step in the right direction for me.
5. Spend some time with my parents. Since getting married, I don't spend as much time with them as I used to. So, this week, I want to try to hang out with them.
What are your goals for the week?