1. Spring has sprung! I do love the pretty colors, the warmer temperatures (even if they do swing 20 degrees back and forth throughout the week), the fresh fruit, and the short dresses and flip flops.
3. We went to dinner last with with my boss and co-workers at the country club where our wedding reception was! We haven't been back since our wedding, and it was fun to go back there. :)
4. I left work early on Friday afternoon, and we went to see '42'. It was a great movie! There were some cheesy scenes and some unnecessary dramatics, but overall the movie was great. I read Jackie Robinson's biography a few weeks ago, and I was really impressed at how well the movie stuck to events as they were described in his book. I definitely recommend going to see it.
5. Saturday night, my friends and I surprised our friend April with a birthday party! She had NO idea, and her face was hilarious. Of course, I managed to not get any pictures except the glow stick bracelet AFTER I had left...
6. Sunday, we spent the afternoon relaxing. Well, I spent the afternoon relaxing-- Donny had a lot of homework to do. So, I read my book and watched some golf. I loved Adam Scott's reaction when he won. So if Tiger couldn't win, I'm happy someone like Adam did.
7. My heart rate monitor came this weekend, and I was so stoked to use it yesterday! I rode the bike at the gym for 7.5 miles to test it out. And after not riding for a while, my butt hurt to sit in my car... So today I hit the elliptical machine instead. Two workouts in two days this week. Who am I??
8. I made myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich last night for dinner, and it was so yummy that I made myself one to bring for lunch today. Channeling my inner six year old, apparently...
9. Getting up before 6am requires some Advocare Spark. This stuff is the BEST! (It also gives me a jolt enough that I can't hold my camera still to take a picture, it seems...) It wakes me up and lasts through the day. LOVE.
10. I'm loving Downton Abbey. I've managed to not become a crazy person about it (yet). I'm almost done with season 1, but it's great! I might even be able to convince Donny to watch it with me. We'll see...
What's new with y'all??