5. You start a story with “when I was in college” and realize that was 10 years ago.
7. You’ve gone to a bar and left because it was too loud.
9. You’ve become a sunscreen nazi.
12. You’re seriously thinking about getting a dog. No, having a baby. No, definitely getting a dog.
15. You’ve definitely lost the enzyme that lets you digest Taco Bell.
16. There’s an increasing number of musical artists you haven’t even heard of.
17. Every night you’re like:
21. Teen slang makes you viscerally angry.
24. Weekend nights: Instead of having two drinks at four different bars, you have two drinks at one bar then go home. If that...
Although, with the exception of considering a dog/baby/dog and college being so long ago, all of these could have applied to me at 20 years old. So, maybe turning 30 really won't be that big of a deal for me!