I've gotten into a pretty steady routine with my makeup-- not a lot of variety on most days. I really love all the products I'm currently using and the "face" that I put together with them. I may or may not use everything here on a single day (i.e. I don't always contour my face or create a smoky eye every single day), but in general, this is the routine--
1. Too Faced Primed & Poreless
2. Urban Decay Naked foundation
3. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural powder
4. Benefit Hoola bronzer
5. Too Faced Candlelight Glow highlighter
6. NYX blush in Amber
7. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
8. NYX single eyeshadow in Iced Mocha
9. Urban Decay eyeshadows in Darkhorse (outside corner and crease),
Virgin (inner corner and under brow), and Creep (as liner)
10. Benefit Instant Brow Pencil
11. Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
(Not numbered) Vaseline Lip Therapy
There aren't any lip glosses in this picture because I wear probably three different ones within a day. I keep NYX Butter Gloss (Creme Brulee) in my car, Dior Addict Gloss (Ambre Lumiere) in my bag, and Maybelline Baby Lips (Peach Kiss) in my desk drawer at work. I love and use them all on a daily basis.
What are your favorite makeup products that I need to add into my routine??