5 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Our anniversary trip to Asheville and the Biltmore House in a few weeks.
2. Anniversary pictures with our awesome photographers this Friday.
3. Christmas-- less than two months away.
4. My birthday. Even though I am not excited to turn 30, I still love my birthday and birthday cake!
5. Snow. I love snow and can't wait to see some this winter.
4 Things You Might Not Know About Me:
1. I wish I was a morning person. I love being up in the mornings, but my bed is just so warm and comfy that it's hard to get out of it...
2. I'm terrified of having a baby.
3. I hate mushrooms. They're slimy and spongy. Eww.
4. I'm the least organized person alive. My office, my purse, my house-- total chaos. I usually can find whatever I need though. I've tried and tried to be more organized, but I'm just incapable.
3 Shows I Love:
1. Big Bang Theory-- currently the one and only show that I'm anxious to watch every week.
2. HGTV-- I've been watching lots of HGTV lately. Flip or Flop, Property Brothers, Cousins Undercover, you name it!
3. Grey's Anatomy-- I still like the new episodes, but I'm loving re-watching the old ones on Netflix.
2 Things That Frustrate Me:
1. Getting stuck at multiple stoplights on one road.
2. People who ask me for advice then blow it off.
1 of My Favorite Words:
"Onomatopoeia"-- I've loved this word since I first stumbled upon it in middle school English class. What a fun word to say with all those vowels!