But there are a few other things that get under my skin as much or more than April Fool's Day:
1. Washing dishes.
2. Also, having a sink full of dirty dishes. It's quite the conundrum...
3. Getting stuck in traffic.
5. The DirecTV iPhone app. And the fact that it doesn't always tell my DVR to record what I want it to.
All of America knows that Dook sucks.
9. Buying books at full-price. Between amazon, used book stores, and the library, why would I ever do this??
11. Blogs that are full of sponsored posts and self-promotion with no content.
12. Reality television. Except Chrisley Knows Best-- that s#!t is funny.
14. Vampires. Books about vampires, tv shows about vampires, movies about vampires...
15. The HIMYM finale. Okay, maybe I don't hate it as much as April Fool's Day. But I couldn't very well post today without addressing it. And if you haven't watched it yet, don't read any further. I had an inkling that the Mother would be dead-- it makes sense that that is why Ted is telling his kids this forever-long story. But to break up Barney and Robin after all that build up and then have Ted and Robin get back together after all that time?? So lame. I never liked Ted and Robin together, and I was so annoyed that that is how they ended it. Although now that I've had some time to reflect, I can kind of see it. He got to have the family and kids that he wanted; she got to travel the world like she wanted. Now they can be together. But I hate that they had to go through a wedding and divorce with Barney to get there. But my absolute favorite moment of the finale was when Barney met his daughter. So many tears. Big, fat crocodile tears.
Thoughts on the HIMYM finale? Do you hate or love April Fool's Day?