It's been a while since I shared some of my favorite products, but I've been trying lots of new things recently thanks to an Ulta opening up in my city and 2x points! These are some of my favorites from the last month:
1. Urban Decay Subversion lash primer. How did I live without lash primer this long?? It makes my lashes look SO much fuller and longer. I only use it on the top lashes because I think lower lashes that long are kind of creepy, but to each her own. Once my free sample runs out, I'll definitely be purchasing a full-size version.
2. MAC Cremesheen lipstick in Modesty. This is perhaps the most perfect nude-pink color in existence. I almost bought Blankety instead, but this had a touch more color, so I went with it. And boy am I glad I did. I love it and haven't worn anything else in a while.
3. L'oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense liquid liner. I bought this after my Lancome Artliner finally ran out (after three years). I didn't really feel like spending $30 on a liquid liner, even though it does last SO long. After doing some research, I decided to give this a try with my Ulta coupon. Now I know that Lancome owns L'oreal, but I really expected there to be a difference in the product. I was wrong. It's the exact same brush, the exact same ease of use, and the exact same stay-put formula. It's not quite as black as the Artliner, but two coats will get you there. And I top mine with eyeshadow anyway, so that was not important to me. I couldn't believe it. $9 for the same $30 product?? Yes please!
4. NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brûlée. This is not my first NYX Butter Gloss, so I already knew that I loved the formula. In my opinion, it's the best lip gloss out there-- great color payoff, non-sticky, and lasts forever. I got this color to top off my MAC Modesty lipstick, and it's a perfect match! It's got just a hint of a cool undertone, which is perfect for my skin. The two together are a great combo, but the gloss gives enough color to stand on its own.
5. Urban Decay Perversion mascara. I'm a sucker for just about anything by Urban Decay, so it was a no brainer that I'd pick up their newest mascara. And duh, it was a winner. Just like everything from UD. My lashes look so long and full with the primer/mascara combo, and they even hold a curl with these. It's a fantastic duo.
6. OPI nail polish in DS Extravagance. A burgundy purple with sparkles? It's the absolute perfect dark color for fall while still being fun and festive!