Every year, my family asks me what I want for Christmas and my birthday, and I have a hard time thinking of things right off the top of my head. Honestly, I don't NEED anything. But these are a few things that I wouldn't mind Santa or the birthday fairy bringing me...
1. An Essential Oil Diffuser-- I have a small diffuser that works well in our enclosed bedroom, but this bigger one would be great for our open kitchen/living areas.
2. Clarisonic Mia in Electric Pink-- I don't know how I've gone this long without a Clarisonic, but I really, really want one this year.
3. JAG Complete Series Collectors Edtion-- JAG is right up there with The West Wing and Friends as one of my favorite shows. But it's the only one that I do not own in its entirety, and I really, really want to watch it again.
4. MAC Dazzleglass in Baby Sparks-- Sparkly lip gloss. Need I say more?
5. Norpro Mandoline-- Because I don't have enough kitchen appliances, duh.
6. Ole Henriksen's Three Little Wonders Bonus Collection-- I've heard SO many good things about this set, and I love that it's all natural. If Santa or the birthday fairy doesn't bring this one to me, I'll have to get it myself.
7. Mary Poppins on Blu-Ray-- Who doesn't need a spoonful of sugar on blu-ray??
What's on your list this year??