* This weekend was a great one! We spent Friday night with some friends and ended up being out much longer than we anticipated, but it's hard to go home when you're having such a great time! Saturday was a totally lazy day for me. It was rainy and yucky, so I read and finished Me Before You, which wasn't my favorite book. We spent Saturday night in true married people fashion-- playing card games at home. It was great. :)
* Sunday, we went to the NASCAR race in Martinsville with my parents. Holy wow-- it was SO cold and SO windy (it snowed and sleeted on our drive there). Thank goodness that my mother brought some extra blankets for us to use. The race was a great one, but I was so glad to get back in the warmth of our car!
* Tonight is the series finale of How I Met Your Mother. On one hand, I'm so sad. I've loved this show for years and am sad that it'll be over. On the other hand, it's had a long run, and the magic is gone a little bit. It's time for Ted and the Mother (do we know her name??) to ride off into the sunset.
* I've been reading in spurts this year. Some weeks, I'm not reading at all. Then other weeks, like this past week, I'll read 4 books. I love weeks like that where I get in a good rhythm with some really great books. One of my favorites from last week is Sarah Addison Allen's Lost Lake. This book was fantastic. A full review will be coming soon!
* One other thing I can't believe I haven't blogged about yet are these delicious treats I made for our Bible Fellowship game night the other weekend. They were all huge hits, so hopefully I'll get these recipes up this week!