Happy Wednesday! I'm linking up today with Rachel and Jodi for What I'm Loving Wednesday. There are so many wonderful blessings in my life right now, so here are some that I'm loving today!
- Several weeks ago, I took the Jeopardy online test. I honestly didn't think anything would come of it, and I wasn't sure how I did on the test. But I got an email yesterday asking me to come to audition in Atlanta next month!! I'm nervous beyond belief but super excited!
- I'm loving my Bible study girls! After my previous small group dissolved, I was so sad because I really felt like I had lost all my friends. But praise God, He has filled my life with new and wonderful friends, restoring what I had lost and even more. I love these women so much-- they laugh with me, cry with me, lift me up, and encourage me to be closer to God than ever before.
- These LePens are the best pens ever. I remember them from my middle school years, but I bought some recently because I wanted some bright colors. And they make my handwriting look so pretty! Plus, look at all those colors!!
- A Different World is on Netflix!! I used to watch this show when I was young, and it's so good! Dwayne Wayne with his flip-up glasses and Whitley Gilbert are two of the best tv characters ever.
- Last week, I met with the director of the paralegal studies at our local community college, and I'm going to be teaching an evening course next fall! I've never taught like this, so it's definitely going to be a challenge for me.
What are you loving this Wednesday?