I can't believe that I haven't blogged about The Bachelor at all this season! I'm actually kind of annoyed with it, but I just can't stop watching. And last night's episode was just begging for a blog post.
I didn't want to do a recap, since those who will read this post probably already watched the episode. But I did learn some fascinating things last night from these women, so I thought we should all benefit from their knowledge...
1. If you're going to pretend to like an activity for your man, make sure to laugh maniacally. A lot.
2. Michigan has the best lakes. California lakes are "hell holes."
3. Skinny dipping is the way to a man's... heart?
4. The best way to tell a guy you're a virgin is by pouncing on him while he's sleeping.
5. Pack a razor when you're going on TV in tiny clothes.
6. Always, always, always get in good with the sisters. They might hook you up with some Louboutins and diamond earrings.
7. Don't count your Disney princess dresses before Prince Charming calls.
8. Sometimes the girl who finishes first isn't the winner.
9. Boys like girls with plans other than working out for 8 hours a day.
10. If your date is boring or won't shut up, let your mind wander to other pleasant things to cope.
11. Boys don't like girls who berate them for dating and lusting after all their friends.
12. But if you're pretty enough, you can get away with most anything.
Anything that I missed?? Do share!